Are you passionate about SoulCollage®?
Are you looking for a creative tool to help others tap into their intuition?
Do you want to start a business helping people help themselves?
When I found SoulCollage® I was looking for a change in my career. I wasn’t really sure what I was looking for. I knew that I loved helping and that I believed being creative was important, but I did not how to combine these skills into a profitable business. Then I came across SoulCollage®.
SoulCollage® was a great process which I could share with others. It helps people to learn more about themselves and get connected with their creative side. What I have loved about working with SoulCollage® is that is has also helped me to learn more about myself. I am not just the Facilitator; I am also still a student. I am learning more and more about myself each day that I use this process.
I am excited to be able to show you how to use SoulCollage® with individuals and groups. You will also learn more about you as you prepare to share this process with others.
The SoulCollage® Facilitator Training will help you if you want to:
- Run SoulCollage® workshops and retreats
- Use SoulCollage® with groups you already belong to (eg. church groups, mothers groups, youth groups etc.)
- Start a small business that helps others
- Connect with like-minded people and learn how they use SoulCollage®
- Use SoulCollage® with any current healing work (eg. coaching, art therapy, counselling etc)
Not just a load of boring theory!
This training is a very practical training. You will not only learn the processes, but also get try them for yourself. The more experience you have, the more confident you will be in sharing this process with others.
The training will show you:
- Ways to make and share SoulCollage® cards
- Why and how to share your own stories with others
- How to create a safe and sacred workshop space
- Exercises you can use with others to help them explore their SoulCollage® cards
- How to do SoulCollage® readings and help others connect with their inner wisdom
- Different uses of SoulCollage in ceremony and celebration
- Formats for running workshops
- Methods for adapting SoulCollage® for use with different audiences
- How to use your unique gifts, interests and skills when Facilitating SoulCollage®
- Ways to connect with the world-wide SoulCollage® community
- How to promote yourself on the SoulCollage® websites
Please Note: You must bring all the SoulCollage® cards you have made with you to the training so you can use them in group activities.
As part of the SoulCollage® Facilitator Training you get:
- All training materials including a SoulCollage® Facilitator’s Manual
- All card-making materials
- Lunch and tea, coffee & snacks
- A year’s membership in the SoulCollage® Facilitators’ Circle which gives you members only benefits, discounts and special offers
- The option to advertise on www.soulcollage.com and www.soulcollage.com.au for free
- Subscription to the SoulCollage® Facilitator monthly e-newsletter (The Neter Letter)
- Membership of the SoulCollage® Facil
Essential preparation and prerequisites
To get the most out of this training you need to have previous experience in SoulCollage® AND you must have completed the following pre-requisites:
- Read Seena Frost’s book SoulCollage® or SoulCollage® Evolving
- Listen to Seena Frost’s two CDs (Introduction to SoulCollage® and Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups)
- Get familiar with the Principles of SoulCollage®
- Make at least a few SoulCollage® cards in each suit
- Use the “I am one who…” process with your cards
- Bring all of your SoulCollage® cards with you to the Training
- Complete a SoulCollage® Workshop
- Take a local workshop if you can find one…
- If you can’t find a SoulCollage® Introductory workshop near you, you can take a recorded video course which will give you a sense of the deep potential of the SoulCollage® process in community and also give you some valuable basic information. There are two Fundamentals of SoulCollage® courses to choose from online:
These preparations are important as this is an advanced training which will focus on facilitating SoulCollage®. It is essential that you already have had some experience making your own SoulCollage® cards.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
On completion of the SoulCollage® Facilitator Training you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” which will allow you to call yourself a SoulCollage® Facilitator and use the SoulCollage® trademark when you do individual or group work according to the Principles of SoulCollage®.
To receive a “certificate of completion” you must attend and complete ALL training sessions. SoulCollage® trains, rather than “certifies,” Facilitators.
2017 Facilitator Training
Thursday 29 June- Sunday 2 July, 2017
The Venue: The Holy Cross Conference and Retreat Centre is a retreat venue only 15 kms from Melbourne CBD and 40 kms from Melbourne airport. (See http://holycrosscentre.com/centre/)
Getting There: The Holy Cross Conference and Retreat Centre is accessible by car, public transport or car-pooling may be available. (Use map here - http://holycrosscentre.com – to find your best route via car or Public Transport).
- THURSDAY : (9am Registration) 10am to 5pm
- FRIDAY : 9am to 5pm
- SATURDAY: 9am to 5:30pm
- SUNDAY : 9am to 3pm
Training Fee: $899 Early Bird Fee (if booked by 15 May 2017). Full fee is $999.
- Includes morning tea, afternoon tea & lunch and all materials
If you choose to stay at the venue the charges are:
- Single room accommodation (shared bathrooms) for Thurs, Fri & Sat night plus breakfast and dinner included- $417
- Extra night accommodation (e.g. Wednesday or Sunday) – bed & breakfast (no dinner) – $95
HOW TO BOOK AND PAY
- Complete Registration Form
- Pay $150 Deposit or full Training Fee to reserve your place (Early Bird fee & Bonuses available by 15 May, 2017)
- Pay for accommodation (staying at the venue is recommended but not required)
- Complete payment in full by Friday 16 June, 2017
Please note: Payment plans are available. Please contact Karen Mann for more information.
Withdrawing from the training:
If you cancel your booking more than one month prior to the training, your fee will be refunded in full, less a $100 processing fee. No refund or credit is given for cancellations made after that. Some exceptions may be made for emergencies.
You may also apply a credit toward another SoulCollage® Facilitator Training led by Karen Mann within the next 12 months.
Changes to the training:
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond my control, to alter the venue, dates or timetable of an event. Fees will be refunded should any event be cancelled. I accept no liability for any other cost.
BRING A FRIEND AND SAVE
There is a Swedish proverb which says: “Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow”.
Invite your friends to the SoulCollage® Facilitator Training and you will double your JOY!!! (Also sharing your SoulCollage® cards with others can definitely help you to HALVE your sorrows!)
Benefits of bringing a friend with you include:
- You will have a friend to do SoulCollage® with, scribe for you and witness your process after the weekend ends
- You will have someone to assist you when you return home and begin running your own groups/sessions (emotional support but they also can be an actual assistant (an extra pair of hands) in your workshops if you want)
- You will SAVE money. For each person you refer you will receive a discount of $150. If you refer 1 person = a shared discount of $150, 2 people = shared discount of $300 etc… (If you can’t attend this training but do refer someone- your referrer’s discount will be taken off your training fee when you do attend).
Please note: It is up to you how you wish to use your discount- you may chose to share it with your friend (eg $75 discount each)… it’s totally up to you.
Early Bird Bonuses
I also have a whole heap of BONUSES for people who confirm their booking during the Early Bird Dates which include:
- 10 x 15min SoulCollage® Power Calls- where you can make an appointment & call me to discuss any personal or business related SoulCollage questions- VALUE $225.00
- SoulCollage® Gems E-book- Learn how to explore the symbols in your SoulCollage® Cards VALUE $37.00
- Introduction to SoulCollage® CD by Seena B Frost (a training pre-requisite) VALUE $15.00
- Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups CD by Seena B Frost (a training pre-requisite) VALUE $15.00
- 1 x 30min Facilitated SoulCollage® Reading with Karen Mann via Skype or phone- exploring any question you like VALUE $50.00
TOTAL VALUE = $342.00
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Karen Mann on 0410 657 823 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.